While doing some research for Wednesday’s post, I ran across some great lines from Benjamin Franklin. With Independence Day tomorrow, I thought it would be appropriate to share them for today’s post. Enjoy!
Great One-Liners From Benjamin Franklin
– Fish and visitors smell in three days.
– Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
– Well done is better than well said.
– Little strokes fell great oaks.
– Some are weather-wise, some are otherwise
– Keep your humour light, fun, open to participation.
– We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
– Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.
– He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
Photo credit: Wikipedia